CS:GO is game easy to play, but hard to master.
You have to spend hours and hours practicing to become a good player.
There are many things to train and many ways to do it.
In this article, I will show you maps that can help you training your aim.
Aim Botz – Training
The best way to improve your aim and rifle flicks is workshop map – Aim Botz – Training.
This map was created by MR. ULLETICAL™-S- and is probably the most popular map for practicing. It got even better with recent updates which added AimBotz Challenge.
- Moving bots, you can turn this on or off.
- Enable or disable kevlar+helmet on bots.
- Peek/spray walls, to practice peeking shots.
- Enable or disable unlimited ammo, to your liking.
- Sound practice test, a target pops up somewhere with a fire sound.
- All weapons available, just press or shoot the buttons to receive the weapon.
- Enable or disable sections of the map, through the green or red buttons on the ceiling.
Fast Aim/Reflex Training Map
There is an alternative – Fast Aim/Reflex Training Map.
It’s also a quite map, especially if you want to practice your reflex.
Maybe it will be better for you, it really depends on your personal preferences.
1) Join the CT Team.
2) Buy a weapon (press B to buy). If you want a Terrorist weapon, just pick them from the ground, the GalilAR, AK 47, Tec9 and Glock18 are already waiting for you! (If you want the T-Autosniper use the console:” give weapon_WEAPONNAME”).
3) If the bots won’t move, just shoot a bit around!
4) Now kill the bots, before they reach the gap, but if they somehow do reach it nothing will happen, the bots die and respawn! That’s because it is an Aim training and not a minigame.
5) Pay attention, the bots can knife you if you moved.
5) Have fun and practice!
-The bots can knife you, type “god” in the console to stop that!
-You have infinite ammo! Type:”sv_infinite_ammo 2″ in the console if you want to reload your gun!
That’s all for now. In next part, I will cover prefire maps 🙂